We only monitor your online status using ZNC Web FrontEnd, We do not use loggers or sniffers to record or log any activities from your znc.
Service is absolutely free
,no one from pinoyirc.com, staff / admins will ask you for donations or payment.
We are ready to release zncs for undernet for non-filipinos, join us on #pinoybnc on undernet if you want to have one.
1. Use your bnc at least once
every 7 days.
2. Do not break any rules of the Quakenet network.
3. Znc must stay on #pinoybnc channel for easy monitoring.
3. Sharing of an account is forbidden.
4. Keep our hosts clean. We know when an account is banned/z:lined/k:lined/etc.
Upon approval and release of ZNC, you have to change the initial nick and password, failure to change with in 24 hours will result in free znc cancellation.
We reserve the right to block, refused and remove user or services rendered deemed morally just.
Violation will result with instant BNC account cancellation without any notice and will be banned from the free service and other services from our network.
RULES MAY CHANGE ANYTIME.
ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF UPTIMES FOR FREE ZNC/BNC.
1. Click new network or server.
2. On host/server, key in your znc's server.
3. On port, key in your znc's port
4. Click connect.
5. On connect , Irccloud will ask you for your password, For single network zncs: key in /quote pass username:password, For multiple network zncs: key in /quote pass username/networkname:your password
6. You are connected to your znc using ircclound.
If you have your own vhost, we can set it for you on one of our znc server.
1. Provide your vhost.
2. We will provide the ipv6 your vhost will use, please set your vhost's AAA record properly.
3. Wait for verification from staff.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR VHOST WILL BE LISTED ON THE GLOBAL VHOSTS LIST, IT CAN BE USE BY OTHER ZNC USERS ON THE SAME ZNC SERVER.
Open your mirc client.
For single network znc account
- type /server zncserverhost zncserverport username:password and press enter.
For multiple network znc account
- type /server zncserverhost zncserverport username/networkname:password and press enter.
/server vps2.pinoyirc.com 16101 rajino:mypassword
/server vps2.pinoyirc.com 16101 rajino/dalnet:mypassword
12:30am Philipines time, Dalnet servers went down [underworld.se.eu.dal.net ninja.hub.dal.net], affecting some zncs.
You can now request for transfer to both znc servers if you want your znc accounts to be identd.
Due to requests, I have updated the rules to facilitate changes we have made on some procedures and rules for free bnc service on Dalnet, please read them again.
We have decided to lift the temporary no releasing of free bnc to Malaysians and Indonesians.
Antiidle module resets your idle time to 0 every (number of seconds) you set with it.
/msg *antiidle set 15
This will reset your idle time to 0 every 15 seconds.
Perform module lets you set initial irc commands to be executed when the znc connects to the dalnet.
Auto release nick on connect -> /msg *perform add /msg email@example.com release
Auto change nick on connect-> /msg *perform /nick
On your znc's web front end, set the following:
Servers of this network: ipv6.dal.net +6697 <-this should be your only server
Trusted SSL Fingerprints of this IRC Network:
Then connect to your znc, and type /msg *Status jump wait until your znc connects to dalnet using SSL.
1. Only static websites will be accepted.
2. No pornography of any kind.
3. Use your own registered domain.
4. Max of 10 emails, additional can be granted if you have valid reasons.
5. For Filipino chatters only on dalnet irc network.